Pepsi Refresh Contest..vote everyday in December for ALS guardian ANgels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that I am actually losing sleep over this contest. I have realized that true advocacy is a full time job. I have been amazed by my circle of friends that have really rallied to help recruit votes. I have also been amazed by the complete apathy from many other people (including my own family members). I now understand what PASSION is for a cause. I just can't understand why we can't budge the vote. A dear friend of mine met with her local newspaper..they called and interviewed me..and hopefully contacted Stu. We have to step it up so that we can make it to the top 10. I am discouraged....but NOT DEFEATED! We are going to fight for the cause to the end. Please spread the word to anyone that will listen..every vote counts. THanks

Does anyone know the number we need in order for this to "win"? One more week of voting.

Nice article Kelly. We are 34th - Uggh! Do you know how many times I have heard the pop a top sound? LOL!

Thanks Kelly. Now that I'm famous, please set something up with Oprah, Leno, The NY Times, WS Journal Fox, and CNN. Have their people call my people.

Good work Kelly! I am pushing it where I live too! Stu That is funny...lol

Stu, I did contact Steve Hartman from Assignment America (CBS News). They did not return my email. How rude ;-)

34th. We need a miracle to get us off 34th street. LOL!

I am going to send an email to Glenn Beck & Bill Oreilly on Fox news maybe they will do something for Stu 's Alsga
Sharon

its awesome that we are 34th, but its not good enough. we need to be in the top 10 to get the money. its frustrating that its not moving at all. i know everyone is doing all that they can, especially you, Kelly. I wish there were more I could do...

Sorry I hadn't logged on in a long time and just saw this but I just voted and posted it on facebook and asked all my friends and family to vote.

Top 10--Thanks, Liz. My thinking is if we don't forget to vote, we can expect folks supporting other things to forget during this busy season... and maybe get out of this position. Don't forget to vote!

Stuck at 33rd. I don't get it. 5 of the top 10 causes in the $50K category are for animals. All good causes of course but how is it that helping animals is more important than helping people?

I realize ALS is a relatively small portion of the US population that lurks in the shadows where the average person knows little about it and does not want to tread but it is just so frustrating.

Is this competition one that takes a couple of tries to win? I am still hoping for a win here but can you make the request again if you don't win?

Don't forget today to vote....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back