Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevalyn, my condolences to you and your family. What an awful shock for you.

Warm thought and HUGS for you and your family. HUGS Les and Lori

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So very sorry about the sudden loss of your Mom. Glad to hear she is no longer suffering, though. My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family on the unexpected passing of your mom.

John

I am so sorry for your loss! So many bright lights... gone!

OMG, Kev I have not been on in a couple of days. Your post blew me away. I am so so sorry about mom, aleast know you guys are the best sons that a mother would be proud to have. I guess we are at the bitter sweet place, knowing she is not suffering is like a present in itself, not a present we really want though. You & your Bro set a great example for all sons. Stay strong through the holiday and start the new year out possible knowing mom know how much you guys love her, you rock!

So sorry for the loss of your mother, may you find peace in her being free of the disease.

So sorry for the loss of your mom.
Linda

so sorry for your loss xxx Ang

I haven't been here for a while Kev. I am sorry for your loss, I hope the fond memories of your sweet Mother offer you comfort from here on out.

I am very sorry for your loss.

OMG, Kev I have not been on in a couple of days. Your post blew me away. I am so so sorry about mom, aleast know you guys are the best sons that a mother would be proud to have. I guess we are at the bitter sweet place, knowing she is not suffering is like a present in itself, not a present we really want though. You & your Bro set a great example for all sons. Stay strong through the holiday and start the new year out possible knowing mom know how much you guys love her, you rock!

Tammyg thanks for your words, but your post made me laugh :) My mom only has one son, my brother; I'm her daughter :) Thanks for the that laugh. I surely needed it today.

Kevalyn

I haven't been here for a while Kev. I am sorry for your loss, I hope the fond memories of your sweet Mother offer you comfort from here on out.

Thanks. They do comfort me and I know she's in a better place. I will continue to pray for all others. This disease SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back