Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
When either flushing or feeding does any one experience air burping out the tube when ya first open it up. My cals concerned, I think it's just a burp instead from the mouth it comes out the tube. Any experience here? Love ya all. Chally

Definitely! It can be a polite little burp or a big belch that goes on embarassingly long. Other times there is no air at all. Seems to be a matter of when and what I eat, as well as swallowing air from coughing, drinking through a straw, or drinking a soda. All very normal.

Ya Chally, it is common, I have the same if I open the tube after drinking soda like Diana says, or after a beer.
Al

oh yes, in fact it's important to release those burps :)

Thanks ya all.
Didn't think it was much, feels good to let the air out.
Love ya all. Chally

Chally..........I think it should be classified under "FARTS", rather than a burp cuz it is not coming out of your mouth.

Hope this helps!

Hey mark, how about a " BART". Cause it comes right out the belly through a narrow tube.
Was thinking maybe attach a small recorder to the end and then play some tunes!
What else anyone? Let's git creative here.
Love ya fools!
Chally

A kazoo might be good too?

I think BART is perfect for a belly burp. My PALS had stomach juice coming out with his and I had to attach an empty syringe to control the liquid spray so we didn't get hit. I called it his a " geiser ", sometimes just " Old Faithful".

My cals agrees that it 's a geyser and so nixed the " kazoo' idea , I was good to try it and post in humor thread the recording.

TIP I learned - ALWAYS point that syringe away from anyone's face when attaching ... liquid barts are not good for the skin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back