Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
va
City
Lake Frederick
My sister has decided to get a peg. She loves to spend time in her pool,and she and her husband share a very happy time together. He installed a lift and the water feels so great to her. Is there a problem if she has a peg and contimues to swim? Any tips?Has anyone been in this situation? Thanks, Mary

After it heals there is no problem swimming. In the early stages, first 2 weeks, you can tape a waterproof patch over it. Afer that, nothing has to be done before enjoying a swim.
Tell your sister to enjoy it as much as she can because once her breathing goes the water pressure really causes problems.
I used to love our Hot Tub, but just the water pressure from sitting in it is enough to cause me to gasp for air.

Thanks for your response

Thanks for your response. That is so great. She was afraid that it would impair her ability to swim. I will let her know. Thank you for helping me seek answers for her. She is reticent to actively go on line. I will refrain from the part about the difficulty in the future with swimming. One day at a time seems to be best for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back