Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Country
US
State
Oregon
City
Silverton
Does anyone have any info / photos showing pectoral atrophy? Over the past few weeks I've noticed my pec muscle on my left side is smaller than the right. It's like my left breast doesn't extend down as far as my right.. there's sort of a very slight dent where the right breast continues down further.. I don't know how else to describe it.

My wife sees the difference but thinks that it's very slight & could just go along with some weight loss or reduced activity, but I don't think that would explain the assymetrical nature. I am right handed, but I have been pretty closely examining my body over the past few months & I know this is a change.

Thanks!

-Rob
(I have upper motor neuron involvement, some lower - still possibly PLS - playing the waiting game)

Rob,

Not much help here...my husband's pecs are turning to jello. It's kinda like the sculpture of David slowing melting.:(

It has been a slow process. But if you haven't seen his pecs in 6 months you will notice the difference.

You asked for it! (I used to be buffed.) :-D

Mike

Attachments

• atrophy.jpg
    atrophy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11,978
Thanks Annmarie.

Well that says it all!

Thanks - it's hard to describe, but pics don't lie! 'less there's a conspiracy of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back