Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Uni
State
Virginia
City
Madison Heights
Hi, about 3-4 months ago I began having a weird feeling in my left arm almost like a weakish feeling but I could still lift stuff, no real bad twitches or anything, and that proceeded for about a month and then my neck started to ache not painful but it did ache, and about a couple days ago I started feeling the same thing in my right arm that I did in my left arm, I'm scared that I could possibly have als, any help is appreciated!

What did your GP say? Have you been to see him/her, by the way?

Carlos

Hi, about 3-4 months ago I began having a weird feeling in my left arm almost like a weakish feeling but I could still lift stuff, no real bad twitches or anything, and that proceeded for about a month and then my neck started to ache not painful but it did ache, and about a couple days ago I started feeling the same thing in my right arm that I did in my left arm, I'm scared that I could possibly have als, any help is appreciated!

We are not doctors here so we cannot tell you what is going on with your symptoms. I can tell you that ALS does not jump from one limb to the other so quickly. You should see your doctor about your symptoms. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back