Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
CA
State
ontario
City
oshawa
Ferd passed away quietly this evening. I was lying beside him holding his hand and he just stopped breathing. I am heartbroken.

Re: Need some advice and a bit of a ramble

I am so sorry for your immense loss. I'm glad you were with him and that he passed so peacefully. I hope that is comfort to you besides having done everything to help him over the years.

Hugs!

Re: Need some advice and a bit of a ramble

Paul, you did your level best and Ferd knew that. He was able to pass in peace knowing how fully he was loved. It will take you time to find the peace and strength that has slipped from your grasp, but you will, and he would want that as well.

Best,
Laurie

Oh Paul, all around the world so many CALS are grieving for your awful, soul-wrenching loss. The cruelty is beyond measure, but you have given so much as you bared your soul through this.

I can only wish you peace my friend. We share the same date of losing our soul mates. April 22 was 4 years since my Chris was taken. I feel your pain, every bit of it.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It must have been a terrible shock but it sounds like Ferd went as he wanted- peacefully and with you by his side holding his hand. He is flying free now.

He was so very lucky to have you as his faithful and loving partner. I am sending you strength and love to help you get through the coming days and weeks. Remember we are here to listen and support you whenever you need

My sincerest condolences to you. So glad that he passed peacefully with you by his side holding his hand. Hugs over the miles.

Paul, sorry for your loss.

Sounds like a very beautiful way to go holding hands and loving each other.

Sending good thoughts your way

Paul, I am so sorry for your loss. Your loving care of Ferd to the very end makes me want to try to be a better CALS. Peace be with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Paul, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I know you loved Ferd deeply and he knows it too. You were a totally awesome CALS, something I can only aspire to be. I am so happy to hear it was peaceful with you at his side holding his hand. Praying much peace and strength for you as you work your way through this time.

I am still here for you holding you and hugging you across the miles.

Hugs,

Sue

I'm so very sorry, Paul.

I am so sorry for your loss Paul. You and Ferd clearly had a beautiful relationship. I’m sending you warm loving wishes for peace and comfort.

Paul, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your love. Wishing you comfort, peace, and strength. Kate

Paul, I am so sorry for your loss.

Dave

Dear Paul, I'm so sorry to hear of Ferd's passing. You were such a steadfast, dedicated, and loving CALS. You gave Ferd such comfort in the end. Peace.

V

Paul, very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back