Diagnosis
09/1996
Country
US
State
IN
City
IN
The Patient Fellows program continues for a third year to include people with ALS MND in the annual largest scientific Symposium on ALS MND.

Deadline for applications is Aug. 19.

Fellowships include registration at the Symposium for the person with ALS MND plus one caregiver, basic hotel for five nights, possible stipend to help with your travel expense to Perth.

Please apply if you are interested and please help spread the word to those who might like to apply.

Home | ALS MND Symposium Patient Fellows Program

Thank you.

I have attended 3 of these and found them very rewarding. They are intense as there are podium sessions all day and poster sessions in 2 evenings.

There is a science track and a clinical track and both are both in categories with several brief ( 20 minutes or so) presentations in a session relating to the topic.

The posters are available to look at during the day but in the evening sessions the poster presenters are there to discuss their work. In spite of the dismissive comments you may have read elsewhere they are not “ just a bunch of post docs”. Cu-ATSM was a poster in 2017, last year there were several posters on post marketing experiences with radicava, mgh attendings and a top senior scientist at NIH have all had posters that I remember.

Anyone who wants more information on the experience let me know

I wish I could go this year. I thought about it but it is too far

Thank you for the program R.

August 19 deadline for applications.
Please help spread the word to anyone with ALS MND who might be interested.
Thanks.
www.alssymp.org

So wish it was on the east coast ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back