Reason
Other
Country
US
State
NY
City
larchmont
I just read your post. I am astonished. They think after all this time you may have had MG after all. I am delighted for you of course but just amazed that they have messed you around like this. Does this mean you need to start some kind of new treatment?

I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD i HAVE ALS THE TECH SAID ONE TEST IN MY THUMB WAS CONSISTED WITH MG BUT SHE WAS VERY UNEXPERIECED SO I WILL WAIT FOR THE OFFICAL REPORT FROM MY MD.ALL MY BLOOD TEST FOR MG WERE NEG,I AM JUST SO CONFUSED SHE WOULD SAY SUCH A THING,MY PROGRESS IS THAT OF ALS.WAS TOLD BY THREE NEURO ILL INFORM ALL WHEN MY DR CALLS PAT

Oh my God pat...how much i would wish for a miracle for you! If i could wish it on anyone, you would be at the top of the list. You've been an angel from day one...not a bad bone in your body....

How good would news (how crazy that sounds) of MG be...... It would be a great way to start 2008!

Rgds,

Jamie

Pat,

Did your dr ever call and explain your emg? hoping it some kind of good new...

Let's pray it's good news for you Pat.

Hi Guys Finally got some answers the emg was not much change from 2years ago However it show A typical ALS what ever that means I know my symtom are getting so bad this year No more hands or arm use and legs are going, I am going in a study in a month and hoping for answers. [I am in florida now, life is easier here Take care gu ys Pat1

Sorry to hear it, Pat. Lets hope it is a slow-moving variety. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back