Diagnosis
07/2019
Country
US
State
MS
City
Brandon
I thought you all might appreciate being made aware of the passing of my daddy. You knew him as mytmouz, or even by his name Terry. He passed peacefully at home in his bed at approximately 5pm on December 22, 2020. He was laid to rest on December 27, 2020 in the town of Morton, MS, where he was born and raised. He was 53 years old.

Thank you all for your advice and support and for treating my precious daddy with kindness. Prayers and blessings to you all

Attachments

• 97BB6964-198C-4DF9-8456-99679DD6FBB7.jpeg
    97BB6964-198C-4DF9-8456-99679DD6FBB7.jpeg
    712.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for letting us know. I am glad he passed in peace and is resting where he grew up. Wishing you and your family much peace and strength.

--Laurie

So very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

thank you for letting us know. He is missed here.

I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing your family peace.

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family

I'm very sorry for your loss. He helped many others on this forum with his advice, wisdom, and humor.

May memories of him bring you and your family peace.

May he rest in peace. God bless his family and all who cared for him.

Thank you for letting us know. He will be missed. I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. I enjoyed your daddy's posts on this site - his voice will be missed. I hope his memory is a blessing for you.

Thank you for your sweet note honoring your Dad. That's a great picture of the two of you. Thinking of you and your family and wishing you peace as you press on in your Daddy's physical absence...and hope you feel his presence in other ways as time goes on.

Jon

I'm sorry for your loss. Though we understand consciously that it is good that our loved one no longer suffers, the heart isn't so easy to find peace. I hope you will remember how much he helped make you the person who you have chosen to become and how very proud of you he was. You look so very much like your Dad. Thanks for sharing your Dad with us!

My best...

Jim

I'm so very sorry to here about the loss of our friend and your father. He was a great asset to our family here and will be missed.

So sorry for your loss.

You are sweet to let us know. I will be praying for you and your family. I am sorry that you have to go through this sad experience. I pray that you will feel loved and supported. May God grant you peace and provide for you and your family. Sending you a big hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back