Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Playa adel Rey
Hello. I just wanted to compliment the Admins of this site for running such a great Forum community. I'm currently going thru testing for probable Parkinson's (My neurologist says 90% sure that's what I have) and I stumbled upon this site while doing research. From what I've seen so far this site is WAY more vibrant and active of a community than anything I have found so far in the PD world even though I think there are way more people with PD. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Other than Parkinsonsdisease.net does anyone know of a place like this for PD? If not it would be really great if the Admins of this site could start one! Or maybe add a PD Sub-Forum under the similar conditions section here. Just a thought......

Keep up the great work everyone!

Hi
sorry you are dealing with this

I would look at facebook and reddit for groups. You could even start your own if there is nothing that meets your needs. There is a page on neurotalk too. Any group is only as vibrant as its members. We are lucky here to have great members.

I am sure you can understand that we have limited resources. We do not even cover all the MNDs but really just the ones on the ALS spectrum plus to a small extent comorbid FTD.

wishing you the best of luck

When I first noticed my initial symptoms of tremors and twitches, Parkinson’s was my initial thoughts. I was really scared. Looking back, I WISH I only had Parkinson’s. Not to minimize it, just an observation of perspective. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back