Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all the things we have to do that someone could be helping us with. Like today I was on the phone for two hours with Apple support, then downloading other software became a problem because the download activation code for my Dragon Pro was incorrect. I thought when I left work I would be able to travel and have some fun but each day presents a dozen challenges I have to address or I won't be prepared for the future. I can't hire a personal assistant because it would take too long to train and, by that time, I can do it myself. My offer on a larger condo was accepted so I will have room for a roommate and also a caregiver. Now I have to sell my condo and decide what to move and what not to move. I'm not rich but I did get a very good buy on the new condo and have someone interesting in being a buy-in- co-owner. I've known him for over 25 years. I contacted the general contractor and he will do the bathroom remodel for me.

Bear, I find myself watching CALS and PALS at local meetings. I constantly wonder if I'll outlive my money, if I can afford a Van, who will drive the van, etc.

I know what you mean Kim. I have to say, that as a singe PALS, it's hard sometimes to imagine a bright future, and I think that 's where most of the depression comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back