PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy Wednesday everyone! I'm pretty much bed bound these days but I'm still loving life and thanking God daily for the many blessings he has sent my way. Have a great week and take a few minutes to say thank you to your carers.
love, Mark

Happy Wednesday to all! Hope you have a super week ahead!
Gotty

I exist, therefore I flame!

Checking in from Oregon. Sunshine today which means cold and then snow tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing well this Wednesday, as we observe the 25th aniversary of Pearl Harbor.

It has been snowing here for most of the last week, is snowing now, and is predicted to snow for the next 2 weeks. Great news for the ski area!

I am still recovering from our Thanksgiving trip (and probably from the set of trips leading up to that one). I am doing well, but have been quite tired and have slept an amazing amount over the last week.

I am starting to feel a bit more alert, and hopefully will be back to what passes for normal soon. This is something that would have taken a day to recover from in the past (if any recovery was needed at all).

Steve

I'm here in sunny Florida.

Happy Wednesday all. I wish all of you very good days for your future. I seem to be going downhill fast, but hoping for plateau everyday.

Vince

Still here, First snow of year, and arctic cold heading our way. Brought home my PWC fm the VA and got it in the house without damaging any walls or furniture.

Ed

I am late as it is. Things changing daily now like the rest of ya. Tired, must make myself put out weather it's dressing,eating,talking etc. a plateau would be nice! Haha
In my dreams. One day @ a time. Love ya all. Chally

I went for PEG surgery today in Halifax and the surgery had to be discontinued as my diaphragm is pushed further up into my chest cavity and my stomach was pushed up into my chest cavity as well. Now they have to book me for surgery to pull down my stomach and put an alternate type feeding tube probably will take place early in the new year. All about the unpredictability of this disease; other than that I'm holding my own trying to find some thing of gratitude for each day and try not to look in the mirror too much to see how this disease is ravaging the body. Wishing everyone a happy holiday. May the blessings be.

Last edited:
So sorry Scotia!

Wishing you wonderful holidays. Keep us posted in the New Year

Sending you good thoughts and energies scoti. Love ya. Chally

Checking in for another Wednesday.

I'm enjoying the Christmas lights and the growing excitement of my grandkids.

Wish you all a Merry and Peaceful Christmas Holiday.

Bill

Happy Wednesday!

Come and chat on Calling all PALS when you can!

Hi all
Bit of a dip here, I caught a rotten cold and have ended up with pleurisy. Yucky! An emergency trip to hospital and iv antibiotics required. Being looked after well though.
Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back