PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday and a great week!

Right back at ya Nikki! Hope you are fully recovered.

Happy Wednesday!

Vince

Wed. already. So far so good. Wish ya'll a good week.

Bill

Checking in. On Lunasin protocol for 4 weeks and neudexta for 2 weeks. Riluzole since January.

I'm here. In a lot of trunk spasms and pain but still walking.

Here, and feeling tired but good over all. Trip report in hopes to follow asap. Love ya all chally
Glad your doing well Nikki .

JW's here and doing well. He's not a forum participant but I am so I'm posting on his behalf. Wishing everyone a great week!

vw

Still here..rough week lost my younger brother Labor Day .:cry::cry::cry:

A bit late, as its early hours Thursday here. Raging insomnia but apart from that doing ok
Wendy x

Home tomorrow after a 20 day road trip to NY, Toronto, the Michigan UP and back to Iowa. A great trip, but wearing.

Ed

Sorry to be a day late (and, in many instances also a "dollar short"), but was really busy yesterday. We've been having "technology issues" at the church, which has lengthened our working days tremendously and our youngest returned from Germany last evening, so we were up late celebrating his return not only from Germany but a deployment to Afghanistan and now his discharge. His wife has already started teaching for the school year, in a remote (fly-in, fly-out) village in Alaska and, after a few weeks with us, the youngest will be setting out to drive across the U.S. and Canada to a larger Alaskan city where he'll board the bush plane to join his beloved. She's turned into quite the skilled salmon fisherlady, and now is able to field dress and butcher a moose! Not bad at all for a city gal!!!

Physically, I'm fine... yeah, there are a few "inconveniences", but nothing truly notable. Emotionally, well, let's just say that I'm coming to a far deeper understanding of the term "bitter-sweet". I do believe that I'll be retiring at the end of 2017. That will, hopefully, allow the church time to find a new pastor and I can be off and doing volunteer things as I'm able.

Have a great one, all y'all... and know that love and prayers surround each and every one of us!!

John

Hi All,
Its been a tough week, but Im still here. Lara

Last edited:
Jocelyn,

So sorry to hear about your brother. Tough thing to go through (been there done that). Prayers are with you and your family.

John,

Where's your daughter-in-law in AK? I spent three years in Kodiak. Two seasons in Kodiak: winter and the Fourth of July. I still have a t-shirt from there that says "Kodiak Winter Festival: Jan 1 - Dec 31" Weather is harsh and nights are long. Expect grandkids, just sayin.

Notice how a lot of us are saying we're tired, which I am often. Think I'm going to have to go back to work so I can get some rest. Or maybe I'm just getting too old.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back