PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wednesday all

lot of changes in past wk. physically+mentally but it's all good with the fall colors coming on and the sun up on this beautiful wed. love ya all chally

Here, so far so good.

Bill

And another Wednesday on the books.

Here. Got a roll of Dyceum (sp?) and am going to cut some strips to hold my clubs with so I can go golfing. Hopefully I won't be slinging clubs down the fairway (who am I kidding, I never land in the fairway)...

Good luck on your move.

I'm here and losing more of my speaking capabilities. I had my final test spin on my new wheel chair this afternoon. It should be delivered in a few days. It is a Quantum Eye Level. I hope I adjust to it easily.
Audrey

I'm here for my first roll call. "Here".

Brad, I appreciate your sense of humor about the golfing. (I know very little about the sport of golf, but I do think that I understood what was being said. (I hope so!))

Dear Audrey, I am so very sorry to hear of the increasing loss of your speaking. I certainly can empathize with that, and what it can do to a person. Bless you. Laura.

Went for my regular visit to the ALS clinic at Sunnybrook on Tuesday. I'm still here.

I'm here for my first roll call. "Here".

Brad, I appreciate your sense of humor about the golfing. (I know very little about the sport of golf, but I do think that I understood what was being said. (I hope so!))

Dear Audrey, I am so very sorry to hear of the increasing loss of your speaking. I certainly can empathize with that, and what it can do to a person. Bless you. Laura.

Oh yeah, you totally read it right. :)

Wednesday again. How time flies when you're having fun. Still here and doing well all things considered. Wish you all a good week.

Bill

Enjoying a sunny Wednesday here!

Here a twitch there a twitch everywhere a twitch twitch......happy Wednesday everybody. Positive vibes!

Vince

Still here and the golf club trick worked well. I'll post some pics to the Tips and Tricks forum as it could be used for a lot of stuff.

Have fun everyone!

Here a twitch there a twitch everywhere a twitch twitch......happy Wednesday everybody. Positive vibes!

Vince

LOL, is that a pun on the twitching?

Got back Friday from Paris. Flying business class enabled me to relax comfortably and manage the trip well. As a result, no jet lag! Paris is NOT wheelchair friendly, but the people are, and their solution to stairs is to get a couple of guys to lift me up the stairs wheelchair and all! Beautiful weather. I was wary about doing this in my condition, but all worked out perfectly. Glad my hubby and I took the risk and created many wonderful memories.
Charlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back