PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wednesday all

This Wednesday rolled around quickly. Have a good one everyone.

Got my ramp van yesterday

Love to see these Wednesdays roll around ! ! !

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's a warm, sunny day here on the western coast of Canada. After enjoying several months of plateau, ALS is progressing quickly again. Hoping for another reprieve, and thinking of all of you as we journey on this challenging road. Peace be with you all.
- Charlene

Hope everyone is doing well. Pissed off today so I'm wearing my shirt!

ALS Sucks.jpg

Vince

I hope all have a good Wednesday. My three month clinic visit was yesterday and no more major progression other than continued slow weakness and cramping in hands and arms. The Doctor recommended a few things to temper the facilations and improve sleep & appetite, but no new prescription (reading and legal review required).

Here and congrats Ed! Looking like we'll get to see that Vette on the street.

Still here... this January will be five years with ALS..... time flies when you're having fun (cause we all know how fun this disease is) My boy started grade 3 yesterday, has me in a reflective mood.....

Here. Like the guy who fell off a sky scrapper said to people on each floor as he passed "So far so good."

Bill

it's one of those days. lost 21 pd's from the last time i seen the doc. hands ant doing much for me now. can't work the pwc on my own to well. other then that im still here hehe

Still here....having our bathroom remodeled to make it handicapped accessible. A wonderful mess! I'm losing more of my voice every day. Sad about that...but, glad to be still getting around on my own in my loaner pwc.
Audrey

Wednesday, 9/16 ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back