PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve wears v necked tshirts so they don't bind his neck

Prayers for Audrey, I have a 37 year old son who is my caregiver, I don't know what I would do without him, stay strong, no one should lose a child.

Janie

Haven't been on here in a good while. I'm stil kicking....... But not very much

Ohio SU clinic yesterday. C-
Seemed more interested in themselves. VA much better.

Here taking in the last days of summer.

Yay! Another week down.

Still here. Still trying to suck the marrow out of life while I can.

Still here and doing all I can while I can. We're having a handicapped accessible bathroom being put in this week...what a mess...but I know we're blessed in many ways. I could be living in a third world country where I would be sitting in a corner and waiting to die. But, I'm getting out and about and around. My voice is growing weaker and for that I am sad. But, I have no aches or pains!
Audrey

here to salute another welcomed Wednesday ! ! !

Still here. Prepping the motorhome for a 3 week trip through NorCal and then back up through OR to WA and MT.

Hi everyone,
Great day to be alive :)
Come to think about it, every day is!

CGARS,

CONCUR.

Still Here which beats the alternative.

Bill

day late but glad to say all's well, love ya all chally

a day early as i will not be online tomorrow. things have gone down another notch for me physically esp. in the legs. use my PWC a lot more now and because of info about pegs my cals and i have started to have that conversation. a group of young neighbors came over to do any projects big and small that we needed done and i just got a hoyer lift from va, it's manual. still van searching. with love and good wishes to all. love chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back