PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
started a thread in gadgets then realized it's wed. so i'll post here. va installed a Harmarn chair-lift for me to get upstairs in my house but i have to go outside to do it, no big deal. thank you taxpayers. now for a van. have a good day love ya all. chally

Home on the ranch. Recently acquired a cough assist machine......help me clear that ugly mucus from my lungs........great invention.

May God Bless US All....................Glenn

Enjoying an early-morning monsoon and break from the heat.

Not enjoying a sore throat that has developed

I'm here...got the preliminary fitting done for my power chair yesterday. My life continues to change too quickly...but, I'm blessed to have found a wonderful part time caregiver.
Audrey

Another week. Success so far.

Still here and no energy. Both arms weaker. Too many clinics and drs. ZHard to stay ahead of my needs. Got powerchair, now looking for van. but no energy!

Present and accounted for here in steamy Georgia. - - - and I remember the days before air conditioning was introduced - - -how did we survive during those pre-AC days ? ?

A day late but here. Haven't been too active around much because I have been in an emotional slump but slowly pulling out of it. But I do log in and read your posts. Will be more active again soon. X

sorry day late and a dollar short.

posting early cause i have two va appointments this wk and my cals and i are going to travel to ky to see our daughter until monday. so i won't be posting till then. hope you all are feeling good. later chally

another wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back