PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here and happy to be here!

DC took a lot out of me but I am back in AZ

Newly diagnosed so still here. Thought I noticed a new symptom of me being somewhat of an a**hole but the wife has since informed me that it has existed for decades unawares to myself... Who knew?

>Is it beer o'clock yet?

where you been? missed you!

Still here, but having lot of issues-formula, mucus, hands going fast...pretty miserable.
Not sure how much longer ill be able to type. Too many things happening at once.
Just sorry my wife and daughter have to see me fall apart.

sorry guys, it's nothing personal i assure you.
i was/am so sick of going on the forum or social media only to find another pals gone!
i can't cry anymore.

We get it Casey. It gets overwhelming. Thanks for stopping by
Thanks for checking in everyone. I will try to remember to post every Wednesday and hope you will too!

>i was/am so sick of going on the forum or social media only to find another pals gone!

me 2

Coming up on four years since diagnosis. Surprised but still here and somewhat vertical.

BK

Still on the right side of the dirt!

Newly diagnosed and still here. Not so active on the forum yet. Trying to get an emotional grip on things and get the spouse focused on my living and not my death. Thankful for this forum.

Still here but this brings up a good point. How do we establish any "corporate memory" when all of the experts (PALS) inevitably go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back