PALS roll call Wednesdays (or whenever) PALS ONLY PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here. Battling a cold. Hard with mucous. Can't wait till it clears up

Kim, my dear sister, prayers for you shall certainly continue. And, you're absolutely right!! He does know the need, even before we ask.

John

Well cals and I had a great trip for four days to visit daughter#2 and grands.
Everything seemed to work out perfectly which was odd!
Had all day yesterday to recover at the farm and for some reason I felt really really good.
Going and doing something ,anything is good for my soul!
Hope ya all have as best a day as possible. Fall ( not our kind) is here in WV
Love ya all
Chally

brace is finally off my broken wrist but have found little improvement in my typing. good to be back on the forum.

Hi folks all is good here, hot muggy weather here but that is much better that our American friends to the south are getting. I have been to most of the islands in the Caribbean, love them all and very sad to hear what is happening down there. All the traveling we have done though and we have never been to Florida , our plane was once forced to land in Florida for repairs but we were not allowed to get off the plane. Very disturbing what is happen in Mexico to, If I didn't have this disease I would be volunteering to be down south with many of my of my old workmates who are down there now helping with relief, but so be it.
Al

It's a beautiful morning Up here in Mariposa California. Although it's 75° in the house, just can't seem to warm up.

Our humidity dropped here in once-again sunny Florida. I went to the pool yesterday. The sun was hot and the pool was 85 degrees. I finally had people clean the condo this morning. Not to my standards but there is nothing I can do. I trust these people. I've had them clean my places for 15 years.

I'm still exhausted from the hurricane evacuation and trying to get everything back to normal. I think I'll take a nap.

Haven't posted an update in some time. Still here though the ALS monster ravages on. I am getting a port placed on Friday to manage Radicava infusions. Lookong forward to the ALS walk on Sunday in Portland

Still here, after weeks of summer traveling and kids getting back to school. I only had one unintended fall on the summer trip, on a wheelchair ramp, luckily in a narrow hallway that found me sliding down a wall, after my foot twisted at the bottom and the big toe dragged me down (one or the other first, it happened so fast). German beer resolved the immediate pain, and it proved to be a good reminder to always be on guard.

I am here but declining . My breathing has been steadily declining for past 3 months. From 78% down to 59%. Does anyone else find breathing gets worse in the evening?

I do worse on FVC tests at night when my belly is full of food and I'm tired, Hank.

Still here, cooling my heels in the mountains just a little south of Yosemite. Been absolutely gorgeous the last few days, helped not a little by a couple of recent thunderstorms that washed the smoke out of the air. Now I find myself eyeballing a bottle of whiskey getting ready for my bedtime shot.

Cheers all, this disease is hell but at least it ends in heaven.

Good night and God bless,

Tom

I am still doing okay as possible, getting ready to do fundraising for the Edavarone (Radicava). Still not yet approved by Health Canada, about 1 year away from what my neuro tells me. She feels I will benefit from it now rather than waiting another year, by another year my progression will be further declined to a point, any chance of slowing the progression would be less likely. Getting the drug rests with the geneorisity of family, friends and citizens willing to help. I will max out my line of credit if necessary.

Tom, I like your quote about ending in Heaven. It helped me today.

One beautiful fall day after another! Amazing warm weather. Getting out in pwc helps my attitude greatly.
Hope you are doing what ever it is that helps ya git thru the day.
Love ya all
Chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back