PALS roll call Wednesdays (or whenever) PALS ONLY PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, doing ok at the moment.
Wendy

Hi folks up to the cottage for a few days getting ready for summer, yard clean up, put the dock in, cut the grass, my son, my daughter in law,
and seventeen year old grandson were there to help out. Drank a little beer all is good.
Al

all is quiet around here. Oldest son is coming down from Nashville for a couple of days to do a few chores that have built up over the last couple of months. Really appreciate those helping hands and spending some time with loved ones.

Hello everyone, late checking in but I spent 10 hours yesterday in a boat fishing with my brother and cousin who I have not seen for a few years. I had a good visit while they told stories and I typed them. Hope everyone has a good week.

Bruce

Checking in late, got my feeding tube yesterday and trying to heal.

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing as well as they can b doing. I'm still not doing great but I'm still hanging on. Kia Kaha (stay strong)

Greetings from Florida. I'm still driving my car around but my legs don't let me walk too far. However, I managed to walk inside the mall to get a manicure and pedicure.

I'm going to try to get in the pool today because it's going to rain and rain always cools the water down.

Present and accounted for !

Hi folks! I'm here, and it's actually Wednesday, so I thought I'd say hi while I'm waiting for the Wednesday night forum group. Advocacy Day with our state legislators seemed to go well, so I hope that the adopted budget reflects all that was done during that day. Things here are going well, and the progression is as slow as ever (for which I'm most thankful).

Should anyone need anything, please do let me know.

John

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well.
got a PEG 1 month ago.
I don't like it but know it was a wise decision.

Here. Hope all are doing ok!

Angie

Checking in late, trying to learn the ropes on tube feeding.

Still here and staying stable.... Enjoying life. Went camping memorial day weekend and had a great time with family.

All is well and life is as great as circumstances permit. Best wishes to all.

Wednesday again.....
Everything status-quo here.... ALS walk here on Saturday.... helping to get stuff ready.. and I got a ball cap.... pics on Sunday, if I stay on target!!

Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back