PALS roll call Wednesdays (or whenever) PALS ONLY PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona Beach is still sunny and warm. Hopefully, I'll get in the pool later today.

All day thunderstorms.... Garden needed the water and I needed the rest.

All is well.

Hi folks alls well here, weather is good, a bit cool though.
Al

Karen is still here, though I aspirated some of my protein shake and nearly passed out this morning. Was able to get it coughed up with my cough assist. Scheduling PEG surgery in June.

Sitting in my new house in FL surrounded by lots of boxes that need unpacking. Move went smooth and had lots of help from old friends unloading the truck. Now I have to get used to the heat again. ;-)

Sitting in my new house in FL surrounded by lots of boxes that need unpacking. Move went smooth and had lots of help from old friends unloading the truck. Now I have to get used to the heat again. ;-)

Bruce, we're having record highs this week. How close are you to the Atlantic? I was about 5 miles east before I move, now I'm across the street. It's amazing how much different it feels being beach side.

That's great you have friends to help you unload. Don't forget to change your address in your profile!!!!!!!

Glad you're back.

Little late checking in but have been really busy at work. We have an even busier weekend coming up starting tonight with ALS Night at Victory Field where the AAA Indianapolis Indians play baseball. I'm honored to have been asked to throw out the first pitch and can't wait.

Tomorrow is a benefit golf outing for one of my blessings that has come out of this disease. I met Richie at an ALSA event and we instantly bonded having so many things in common and even looking like brothers. It turns out he lived 5 minutes from me. Richie was diagnosed in 2013 and passed away last month. We had a friendship that lasted 1 1/2 years but memories that will last forever.

Saturday night is our 2nd Annual cornhole tournament to raise funds for the foundation we started shortly after my diagnosis. The mission of the foundation is to help offset some of our expenses and to help others in our county suffering from this disease long after I no longer need the assistance. We have tons of family coming in for the weekend so it should be a blast.

I'm still here. Staying stable

Present and accounted for. Can't believe May is already half over. Best wishes to all.

Checking in. One of our beloved members of our local ALS support group passed this week. When i first met him, he told me people would tell me what i could not do. He said ignore them and do everything you want to do.

Here and swimming (or floating) in the pool just about every day.

Is it really Thursday already?
All "status-quo" here, getting geared up for the ALS walk in June.

Angie

Still hanging on in Tx. The weather here is HOT (I guess as it's been a while since going outside) but come on its Texas it's always hot lol

On the Norwegian part of our cruise--beautiful country, not so nice weather. In a few days we head to the Baltic. Paying for internet access by the minutes keeps me from monitoring this board, but I'm thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts.

Ed

Signing in after a long bout of breathing problems , slowly coming around.
Not here to give advice but for me I will never take antibiotics again they destroyed my good stuff along with the bad and left me vulnerable to sickness.
Back in the saddle again ( I think )
Love ya
Chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back