PALS ROLL CALL NEW THREAD (PALS ONLY) [Wednesday or whenever]

I don't even know why I wore it. It was only Fred, my brother, and his wife. All three of them have probably seen me naked. Remember, my brother is 19 years older and I've known Louise since I was three. That leaves Fred and we lived together for nine years.

I don't even know why I wore it. It was only Fred, my brother, and his wife. All three of them have probably seen me naked. Remember, my brother is 19 years older and I've known Louise since I was three. That leaves Fred and we lived together for nine years.
TMI

So this Wednesday looks better than the last few. I had to send of the last paperwork for my Medicaid waiver, looks hopeful. Then I had a visit from my counselor, who showed me the paperwork and drawings for my bathroom remodel for access, the plans for a lift to replace my steep ramp, and the track system to replace my Hoyer lift. And my Medicare appeal was approved. (I was originally approved for disability for CIDP, got the confirmed ALS diagnosis 2 days after my disability was approved.)

Wednesday night already, busy week with everything. I was admitted to hospice today took all morning and lots of energy but we got it set up. Big step but it will help my daughter especially. Well hope everyone is happy and doing well.

Another Wednesday come and gone. I passed the eye test to get Panoptix lenses. First eye will be done on 12-16 and second one on 12-30. One of the techs who did measurements said she loved her multifocal lenses but the patients who have the new Panoptix really loved them.

Got a suprapubic catheter this week. Painful at first but definitely a convenience as transfers become quite difficult. Still adjusting

Got a suprapubic catheter this week. Painful at first but definitely a convenience as transfers become quite difficult. Still adjusting
I'm jealous but I chickened out. I'm glad it's working for you!

Congratulations on the catheter. After you get accustomed to it maybe you can start a thread telling us about it- the experience of surgery and how things are once you settle into it. I think it is something that many female PALS consider. It is on my list of maybes

OK- let me give it another week or two and I’ll start a thread for the ladies on suprapubic Caths. I’m still learning. 🤪

The men really have an advantage in this department. Thanks for sharing your experience.

ABOUT KIMT'S BRA - 🤭
1575945869308.jpeg

Got work that my Radicava protocol was approved. I am trying to decide if I want it. My insurance put off for so long, I dont think it will do much good...

Hanging tight getting Christmas cards labels on envelopes love Costco printed out picture cards less mess and time

Hanging tight getting Christmas cards labels on envelopes love Costco printed out picture cards less mess and time
Ordered Christmas cards from Costco too this year. It will be the first time doing them since about 1998! ;)

Good week this week. Took the kids to a real Christmas tree farm to cut down the tree. Fella had a Gator and drove me about. The older kids remember cutting a tree, but the littles only remember getting one from Costco so this was special.
D06A10BD-68DA-4373-95E0-48CD357BDEE6.jpeg

Back