PALS ROLL CALL NEW THREAD (PALS ONLY) [Wednesday or whenever]

Thanks all. I am ok it. When I couldn't use it any longer, it was no use to me. I came here with nothing, and I plan on going out that same way...

Good morning all! I know it’s not Wednesday but I keep putting off getting involved in the forums. I just lurk around and look things up. I figure everyone else knows so much more than I do and I couldn’t offer anything of value. But I have ALS and it’s time to pull my weight in this arena!
I’m doing ok. Not great but not bad... so ok it is! I’m mostly walking at home with a cane but using a rollator when I go out. I tire easily now so haven’t been driving myself anymore. I really want to go out Christmas shopping so my dear friend is going to drive our wheelchair van and take me to Hobby Lobby at least. I’m not very good driving the wheelchair but practice makes perfect, right?

Welcome Tkthiede. Everyone has something of value to offer. Feel free to chime in anytime. Sorry you find yourself here.

Hi folks,I have been posting memories I have from 40 years on the fire department on Facebook, would you people be interested in reading them ? If so I could repost them here.
Al

I'd love to read them, Al.

That would be nice. Maybe a separate thread so they don’t get buried in this one?

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Bill

Nothing to report today. Yay...

We are in San Antonio for Thanksgiving, having a wonderful time. Those following my other thread will know our wheelchair van was stolen with my wheelchair inside. Fortunately, the van and wheelchair were recovered today. You can read the details in my other thread.

We are having a wonderful visit with family and I am really enjoying the trip. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Steve

We are ops normal in the Heartland. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so very grateful for you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Safe travels to those out and about too.

Back