Diagnosis
04/2019
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Pierce
I'm not sure what the problem is getting locked out from posting Nikki. I did what you suggested last night and the problem persisted all day today then I just got on now and I can post again. 🤪 crazy.

Nikki J

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
I told David and he reinstated you again ( and Kevin). Apparently this issue affected other forums using the same server. They think they have fixed it so it shouldn’t bounce you out again

[email protected]

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
Iowa
City
Iowa City
We're heading for Iowa tomorrow, a 4 day drive with help from my daughter and daughter-in-law, driving their car in tandem. Wish us luck with our new misbehaving dog and hotels that are nominally disability friendly. Once there we are going to look for a new living situation--our house in the country (1895) with its 6 acres is getting too hard to manage, much as we love it. It's half an hour from town and medical care at the VA. Don't know what we'll find in Iowa City. Not sure I can make it down to Tucson again.

Ed

wmilo

Distinguished member
Forum Supporter
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2017
Country
US
State
PA
City
Zelienople
Regarding being unable to post because of emails bouncing:
I had that problem. It would be temporarily fixed when I re-confirmed the email, but would then fail again. The fix was to sign in to my email account on my ISP's site (the server side) and add alsforums.com to the allowed addresses (white list). That fixed it.

We are also having wide weather swings, from low 60s to upper 80s.

I am getting along ok, with fewer episodes of extreme air hunger. My CALS has been helping me more at bedtime and that has been better.

Best to all,