Diagnosis
04/2019
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Pierce
Checking in, we're having cool weather in Florida. My pool is 71 degrees glad I bought a wetsuit for days like these so I can still enjoy the pool.
My neurologist wrote a prescription for AMX0035. It's alittle pricey but figured I'd give it a try. I've been on it for 6 days and so far no side effects. Hopefully it does what they say its supposed to do. Time will tell I guess.
Hope everyone is staying safe from all these covid breakthroughs cases. My daughter who is vaccinated and boosted came up positive. Unfortunately she didn't have mild symptoms and was miserable for 12 days. She has since tested negative and was able to return to her job as a teacher.

swalker

Very helpful member
Reason
DX MND
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
CO
City
Vail
We are enjoying winter here. The snow came late, but it has snowed a lot over the last 3 weeks. It is so beautiful with all the snow and the Christmas light still up.

Steve

wmilo

Distinguished member
Forum Supporter
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2017
Country
US
State
PA
City
Zelienople
Hello, all. Thanks for the shout-out Kevin.
Things are going along pretty well in the new year. I am having great difficulty typing, and am using Dragon to write this post. My daytime shortness of breath is increasing, and my doctor has suggested using the BiPAP for a period during the day. I am still able to eat and drink normally, and I am very grateful for that.

My wife and I have received some training on providing range of motion movements and we hope that they will be beneficial.

We are about to go into a deep-freeze with low temperatures in the high single digits. We also have a forecast for somewhere between four and 12 inches of snow on Sunday night. So Monday morning will be more or less interesting. :)

For those in the colder climates-stay warm. For those hot areas, stay cool. 😎

Best regards,

Nikki J

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Thanks for stopping in Bill. Sorry about the challenges. Good luck with the weather. We just did the snow and then cold here. Right 31 here but predicted 6 tonight

hoping for brighter days covid and weather both!

stay safe all