Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Hi Gang. I talked with Pals Mike's wife today. He lives in Calgary and owns the cdnpals.ca website. He is not doing too great. He hasn't been able to go on the computer since Feb. and is mostly non verbal. His wife said he is still able to transfer from chair to chair but that is about it. She okeyed me telling all his friends how he is doing. Mike is the guy that did Avatars for some of us oldtimers. A very talented and generous man. I'll check in on him occasionally and let you know how he is. Al.

Thanks Al,
Mike is in my prayers. He's a good, tough spirit!

Cheers and blessings!

Please let Mike and his wife know that we are thinking of them and that we care. Al thank you for letting us know.

Sandy.

I was bummed to read your post Al. I really hope that Mike is not suffering. How is his wife doing? He has kids too doesn't he? How are they? I sure hope things begin to look a little brighter for him and his family. Being nonverbal is hard for everyone. I know when my dad is trying to tell us something and we cannot figure out what he wants or needs, it is so frustrating for him and us. I will say a prayer for him and hope that he knows we are all thinking about him.
Dana

sorry

i don`t know him but i am so sorry and i will pray for him.

kim

Al--Thanks for the update on Mike. I corresponded with him briefly when my father was first diagnosed, and I wondered why I hadn't seen his posts recently. He was very helpful to me. If you talk to his wife again, please send my best wishes for the both of them.

Liz

I also liked to see Mike's posts and the Avatars he did are fantastic!
My prayers are with him and his family.
A hug for his wife.
Leah

Al,

Thanks for the update. I too hope that Mike bounces back soon. What a nice person and full of so much love. His posts have always been so helpful. I hope that he is family know that we are all thinking of them.

Jen

Al,

I'm almost afraid to ask - but have you heard from Mike lately?

He is such a wealth of information and help that I just hope he is doing OK.

Richard

I checked his site Fri and it is still running and was as you said was afraid to call. I will call and let everyone know. AL.

I talked to Mike's wife today and she said he is holding his own and had a good summer. He was out getting an x-ray because they suspect he might have pneumonia again. She will call me later to let me know how he is. AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back