Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanna

Hi,
Boy oh boy I only found this site 2 days ago and I no longer feel alone but happy that I am not the only one, you are all great!
My question is this; I am set up for a palatal lift Jan.9th, COMPRU approved me and said for me I'm looking at up to 80% improvement for speech, swallowing and breathing. Has anyone had this procedure, does it work and are there any dangers ?
Thank you,
Suzanna
ps. I got my 13 yr old daughter to look at this site she is so happy for me and does not seem to be as afraid knowing her mom is not the only one, I think that was the best xmas present for her........(too bad i didn't find site til after i paid 100$ for 'Britney Spears" purfume! :wink:

Dear Suzana,
I am so glad you found this site and the crew that is here. There is lots of information, a listening ear, and even the odd bit of humor:) I have lost my voice, but have not had the procedure you talk about, and have not heard much about it, so can't help there.
Just wanted to say hello and welcome.
Sounds like you have a great daughter!

HI. I HAD CONSIDERED SUCH A THING A WHILE AGO, BUT NEVER QUITE GOT TO IT. NOW MY SOFT PALATE HAS "FALLEN". SO,FROM WHAT I FOUND OUT ...IT CAN'T HURT...AND MIGHT HELP.... SO GO FOR IT.
IF YOU PUNCH IN "SOFT PALATE LIFT" YOU CAN PULL ALOT OF INFO OFF THE INTERNET.
GOOD LUCK, AND KEEP US POSTED.
PEACEFUL HOLIDAYS,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back