Our Roll in Shower is finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Beth! Not too worry. I wouldn't be so bold to post pics of our roll in the shower!

Trying to stay positive- I'm finding the dimensions of the shower to work just fine. We do use a full size shower chair.

Beth, you are too funny!

Pam- good tip about the lower shower head!

Judi- I know you are resting easier now with the safety issues!
I love the "rainforest" showerhead you have!

Wow, our bathroom has the same exact tiles for the main floor, and the shower floor and almost the same paint! You have good taste! Our roll in has made it SO much easier with DH. Congrats!

*sigh* The tiles they are using to finish my roll-in have run out.
More are being ordered in .
Can you believe that they ran out ?
Another week of splish-splash-I-was-taken-a-bath.

Wait till I get THAT invoice ... check is in the mail buddy !

Glen, I thought only I could have tiles run out? sound's like something that would happen to me.. You guys are way to funny. Beth made me laugh so hard, with the title of the thread thing.. The shower is awesome, love seeing pals and cals working to make it happen and comfortable. I always feel like we are giving the disease a little somethin somethin when we can combat it with positive changes.

Hope Faith, Your bathroom turned out great! Thanks for posting the photos. We were scouring the various sites a few months ago in preparation, and I know how much others photos helped us.

We combined the space from a powder room, the coat closet, and part of a hallway to create a bathroom on the first floor. I'll eventually get some pictures up of it.

Glen, how long have they been working on the room? Is it a specialty tile you picked out where there will be a wait? I'll bet you're PO'd, but at least its the right room for it LOL.

They were normal ^(&@ ^@^%# {{censored}} {{censored}} {{censored}} %$@_& Tiles.

First the base was late .

Then they were called away

Now , they are missing tiles

PO'd ... why would think that ?

my whole house has been that way! I feel your pain!

Here is what our son just built and installed for me. The arms are totally adjustable and hinge up out of the way.

09 10-23  Toilet arms  Small.jpg

09 10-23  Toilet arms Small.jpg

Click to see a larger image.

I am guessing that is steel and not PVC .

Looks good.

Glen

Yes, it is steel. The posts are 2 1/2" square tube and the arms are 1 1/4" schedule 40 pipe. It is super strong! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back