Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see her last name, thank you Al! I'm going to look...

Has any body got contact information for Diane in hawaii? She hasn't been on since November? Not giving up

Michael, I'm hoping that its either her computer on the fritz, or she's visiting her siblings in Lake Tahoe... she mentioned both a few times. I don't get the feeling that she's having any more trouble than normal, I'm praying that it's a vacation!

Me too. It's not like her to be gone so long.

Really, simonkennel, you joined us at 5:29 am on Christmas Day to post a commercial for your company? You should be ashamed! Where's your family?

If I've mistaken your intentions, please forgive me.

Ok, here it is 3 days later and no one has posted since my little rant at the guy who was pushing his business on Christmas morning! Really, I'm not a ogre! I didn't mean to shut this down. I was just flabbergasted at the gall of the guy!

you didnt lol it is just quiet right now ... the post was removed

Susan it wasn't you! And you called it right. The post has been removed. If you see something like that again just click on the little red triangle in the bottom left corner and report it. Christmas time is just a little slow on here.

Thanks! Now I know what that little triangle is for! Happy New Year everyone!

Susan, have you checked out the Come for Tea thread? Always room at the table for another friend to chat with... but watch out for Di when she throws her brownies with the extra ingredients... :)
Happy New Year everyone!

hmmm. i can't seem to find that thread. where is it?

Susan scan way down the list and find "off topic" and under "other" you will find the come for tea group.
Laurel

Has anyokne hkeard from Becky ie. TOKAHFANG? Skhe hasnk'tk been on since Dekcember 20.

Kimberlky

i am not on as often as before so i dont know but was wondering about glen brittal anyone know

Looking for our favoritke PI, Al...have kyou heard any mnews?

Thanks,

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back