Our eulogy: to Elaine, Sharon, Barney, Chris, and to those preparing to leave ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, ONLY for blogging.

Way too confusing otherwise ... :confused: :shock: :?

I love the idea of an "In Memory of" sub forum or blog". We need a place to commemorate the special people we've lost and have become friends with here. My heart aches for my husband and for Elaine, Marta, Helen, Annie, Siobhan and so many others - the "oldies" that were here when I joined in 2011. Yasmin.

I too think this idea is wonderful and would love to see it created; a place to
write thoughts of how deeply we have been touched by these wonderful people
and to honor them. Great idea....

I agree blog only. I also think we need to be careful to keep it focussed and appropriate. I believe the password should be shared privately among proven members only. I will ask David but it sounds good to me. Think of a great user name!

>Think of a great user name!

"WeNeverForget" "We never Forget"

'Remembering ...'

"Missing you"

I vote for WeNeverForget

And I agree Nikki we should only PM the details to 'approved' members, not post it somewhere publicly.

>I vote for WeNeverForget

Ditto that!

has anything progressed on this front?

Nikki, I'm just going to do it, ok?

36th anniversary today!

David thinks a memorial is great idea. He was thinking thread more visible but I told him still like blog. I have created an id We Never Forget. Will be pming password but I am going to ask David to do first one on AL his friend who was a long time mod here

Last edited:
BRILLIANT huge thanks to DAVID and I look forward to the log in and being part of this, what a great idea!

>BRILLIANT huge thanks to DAVID and I look forward to the log in and being part of this, what a great idea!

Ditto that!

Thanks without Al and David this forum would not exist so I think it is appropriate to have them lead off

have we picked a name yet? How about monimentum latin for memorial.

where is the blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back