Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
OR
City
Albany
It is with a heavy heart I tell you my mother, Jeannie Jensen passed away Saturday morning at 10:58, while sleeping. Mom fought so hard, and remained sooo positive up to the end. She never once complained about her luck in getting this awful, awful disease. We remember our vibrant, beautiful Jeannie, and take peace in knowing she is now laughing, eating, drinking and running in heaven. Thanks for all your support over the past three years during this journey. I, her daughter will never be able to tell you how much this website has meant to me.
Love,
Holly

Holly,

I am sorry about your mom, may she rest in peace.

Holly

I am so sorry for your loss. At least, it is a blessing that she is now at peace.

John

Holly

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Sorry to hear about your mom Holly. May she rest in peace.

AL.

Holly,
My sincere sympathy to you and your family. May you be blessed with wonderful memories of your mother,
God bless,
brenda

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Holly,
I am so sorry for your loss, there is no love like that of a mother. May she rest in peace.
You are in my thoughts and prayers
In friendship
Jeannie

We live near you, Holly, if it's Albany NY. We go to the VA hospital there for Rick's appointments for the ALS and the sleep apnea. We live about an hour away.

We are so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. It is nicer though that she went in her sleep. We hope you will be alright and will hold the good memories close to your heart. You sound like a very kind person and there is a special place in Heaven for such as you and your mom.

Dear Holly, I am very sorry to hear about your Mom, I know how hard it is to lose your mother. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Barry

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your mom. Hold the memories of her close in your heart and remember she is no longer suffering. God Bless.

Holly,

Very sorry for your loss.

Holly,

I'm very sorry you lost your Mom. May she rest in peace...

I am very sorry for your loss.

Holly...I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mother. She is now FREE from this terrible disease.
May she rest in peace.

God Bless,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back