Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great news Danijela, parenthood is lots of fun, lots of work but lots of fun too!

Thank you everyone. I am going for my 20 week scan at the end of August where there will be an opportunity to ask about the baby's gender, but we are not too concerned about that, we just want it to be thriving and healthy.

There are a lot of practical issues to be resolved (i.e. we live in an old, listed building where no adaptations are possible) but for now we are just going with a flow. This pregnancy has given us both a focus and we are enjoying it very much.

Congratulations and good luck with everything.

Dana

Congratulations on the coming baby,enjoy everyday.god bless
Sharon

Brilliant so happy for you both I don't come onto the forum very often now, but you are someone I still think of and I'm so pleased for you wonderful news. My new nephew was born today...

DeeMichelle, congrats on your new nephew!

congrats to you both. Nice to hear good news today.

Danijela, how are the "three" of you doing? There just isn't anything better than a new baby to make us appreciate the absolute miracle of life! ENJOY!

Thank you. We are doing fine. I am getting bigger and bigger, and preparations for the baby's arrival are almost over. He has already bankrupted us! :)) but we are loving every second of it. We start our parentcraft classes this evening, and I am looking forward to meeting other parents to be.

In the meantime Laurence continues to work, and at the latest MND clinic visit we wer told that he is relatively stable (weakness is now detectable in his right arm/he started with the left, but he can still use it a litttle, his breathing is stable and he continues to walk). All in all, we are grateful for each moment together and the fact that one year from his diagnosis we still manage to do a lot of things in the same way we have always done.

Dani

When is the projected birthday for this little "boy"? One of the things that I LOVED when Matthew was a baby was our diaper wipe warmer and DISPOSABLE DIAPERS! Iknow, I know...not earth friendly but having done cloth diapers for two I felt like I was entitled :]
Such fabulous news about Laurence! YEAH!

Dani-
The big day is almost here! Hope you are feeling well; remember to get lots of sleep now, because you won't be sleeping for awhile after the baby arrives! LOL

I know you must be looking forward to the New Year & all the joy that it will bring to you & Lawrence! Here's to a easy labor & delivery and a very healthy baby!

All the best-
Marianne

Hi everyone,

I will report here as soon as he arrives. The due date is 18 January, but I hope he comes sooner, rather than later. These are somewhat strange times, with holidays and 'waiting for the baby' game.

Thanks for all your good wishes and Happy New Year to all! D&L

It is so fun to hear about a new baby coming... I just love babies. I guess that is why I had 6 of them. Yes I said six... Kept happening until i stopped washing our underwear together..lol Sooooooooooooooo happy for you.. L

IS HE HERE YET? We can't wait to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm wondering too. Is baby here yet? Hope all goes well... Thinking of you...L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back