Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow he's gorgeous well done with no pain relief! Congratulations so much joy and fun to look forward to.
x

Kay Marie- a patoon drip!:shock: seriously!

Such visuals you create with your eloquent language!:p

Thanks everyone. I passed all your compliments to Laurence, who is now reallly smug :-D

Stanley is doing very well, he is really laid back (unlike me!) and is taking all that the first two weeks of his life have presented him with in his stride. We are getting a sense of routine, with L doing the first two night feeds and me the rest. My mum is coming to help out, and we are very much looking forward to her arrival.

We already had a number of outings, going shopping and having lunches all together. The weather has been miserable so it is difficult to take such small baby for a walk/ stroll in the park, but the first daffodils are not too far away.

I have done all the head and neck smelling! He is so soft. I have done feet and hands squeezing. Oh, he had a bath in the big bath tub, with his dad. He really likes the water, so I am looking into local water babies classes.

I will post some more photographs in one of my albums on my profile, when I get a chance.

As for MND, well it is still here. But it has taken a back seat for a while. There are, of course, many reminders, especially with L trying to handle such small baby (poppers on his clothes, various harnesses on car seats and prams, confidence to hold him). But he is determined and is enjoying fatherhood.

Take care one and all! Dani

Daniejla and Laurence,
Congratulations with your son!

Hi Dani, thanks for the update. It is so wonderful to read about something so positive on this forum! Keep the MND on the back burner and just enjoy your new bundle of new life!
Hugs, Kari

Hello everyone. I had a few messages and now have responded on my profile page, as well as uploaded a few new photographs, as per your requests. Dani

Dani,

The photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

What a beautiful baby,hope he brings you both lots of joy.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back