Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
us
City
NY
sometimes in my tongue twitch when i yawn, just for a second, but i feel this. started before 8 month, and stop 2 month, and before couple weeks again started in my tongue. i can feel twitch in my all body. when i pressed some muscle, sarted twitch.what you think? Is twinch when i stretches muscle because als? when i stretch muscle twinch is everywhere, or als twinch is when brain decision give a twitch, not connect with moving muscle? and do people with als have tingling in leg, on the skin and inside? please answer me. please, thank you good people. i m boring i know, but i dont have doktor to ask now. i m student.

Did you read the stickies?

It doesn't matter if you're poor because you are a student, if you're afraid you have a life threatening disease, go to the doctor. There are special programs in place for those who can't afford to pay.

scarany1, we all know how to copy and paste from one thread to another, and as I read yesterday, you had the same question over and over again, and it was answered over and over again. If you're a student, then you're covered by insurance through your parents, the state, or the school. Go see the school nurse, and stop worrying about the WRONG thing! You've been told by people who have ALS that your symptoms are not... yet you keep on asking. Please go see someone who can help you, we cannot. Stop worrying and have a good holiday season.

you sey that you think i don have als?

If you only ask questions, but yet don't respond to them, how to you expect people to want to help you at all?

Despite this, people have written back to you multiple times with the same answer. Why don't you read what they wrote to you, and see if you can figure out the answer. Its very clear. Good people have taken time and used patience, why don't you take time and concentrate enough to read what they had to say to your previous questions?

My question to you, is, did you read the Stickies? And if you haven't, why not?

Twitches mean NOTHING!

Talk to your parents about getting help for your hysteria and anxiety. I would be devastated to know that one of my daughters was so stressed that they were behaving like this on an Internet forum. Give them a chance to help maybe?
For now I believe your time here is done,
Best wishes

thank you for answer me. rose, i read stickies, i read everything in this forum. i m here every single day and just reading.. i m so scared. i be in 2 neurologies, and my nerves be ok. i didn t go on emg, but my neurologist beating my nerves with neurologist hammer and nerves was be good. no hiperrefleksija, no babinski, no seen fasciculation. i don t know why this happen to me last one year i woory only about my twinch. in my mind all day only als.

If you are a student, then I assume you have the ability to listen . . . so . . . LISTEN:

Your story is not the story of someone with ALS; you do not have ALS; ALS is not something that you have; you should not be worrying about ALS because you do not have it; etc., etc., etc.

GET IT? Now calm the $%^# down and be done with this nonsense.

By the way, if you're some troll, you will soon be banned . . . so . . . bye, bye.

my tingling is especialy in left side of body, in my foot, leg, with my twitch (started before one year) started and pain in my back. is possible tha i have pinched nerve in my back and because of that i have fasciculation and tingling, and sometimes my finger move himselfs like twitch but all finger move nd twinchy. mybie pinched? because when i move my hand and shoulder in one way, now started to twinch in left leg, in button and leg.

I think you've been provided with enough answers - or this is a hoax.

I am closing this thread.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back