Country
UK
State
LV
City
Liverpool
Hello my name is Michael I’m 35 years old am goner start from beginning to end
February 2020
After working out I began to feel shakey and began to have twitches in random places
Could easily run 5/6 miles no problem deadlift not a problem at all I began getting right thigh pain also a indent into my thigh which doc said not to worry so went about my business it went from right thigh to lower back and hamstrings I then began u seize up and spasm wen running after literally 5 mins I began to have headaches dizziness sense ov of balance wen walking this is about April/June then I googled and became very scared of mnd
Symptoms have progressed so mouth weakness at times making this funny clicking jaw noise neck muscles very weak pain in back of head stiffness in right wrist and forearm my arm tierd very easy today I done a 10k walk came home bath both my dogs and dried them and brushed them but my hand right only felt very tierd my voice has become weak shouting is hard and I tend to loose voice next day wen I scream I carnt deadlift anymore than 50 kilo or I bet bad pain wen I’ve worked out I could back to bed it’s not like a workout fatigue it’s like I need to go bed fatigue it’s came out of no where now this has happened now for best part of 10 months now I seen a neurologist in July he did all my relflexes test and strength test we’re all ok I’ve had all bloods done all ok I’ve had a ent appointment but he wouldn’t do a scope because of covid
Also I’m concerning that symptoms generally get worse over time would 10 months in show more of a serious issue indication or is it a good sign nothing major has developed after ten months like everyone I carnt get an appointment or a video call at moment this site is the only thing that is keeping me from drinking alcohol can anyone reply to my story and just give any info 💙

You were answered patiently for a long time and asked not to post until you had been seen and had an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back