One down, 49 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post!

Way to touch a girls spirit........ Beautiful Casey, just like you.

You go dude! My diagnosis will be one year in September. Though the probable was 2009. But I think this disease has challenged us at a more hopeful time in history medically. It is my guess that dexipramizole will be on the market by spring of next year. One day to time. One cup of coffee at a time. And I have used your tagline a couple of times, you're absolutely right things are just getting heavier.

Casey, we just hit three years and my hubby is amazing.
Just got the ramp installed and the pwc is on order. Loved your post.
Pam

Casey, thank you for your words... it's the great spirit here that helps keep me going too.

Go Casey!

Live your life to the fullest! Something everyone should do...

That was a good post Casey. Keeping a positive attitude and counting your blessing will truly help you with coping and fighting this disease. May God bless you now and always. Kim

Awesome post Casey....truly inspiring!

Ruth

Thank you for sharing that Casey....it was beautiful.

WOW Casey:
That was AMAZING, if you don't mind I'm going to copy that from from you and look at it everyday.
Thoughts and prayers are with you, thanks for the words of inspiration.
Darryl

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
I love life, and intend to milk my disability pension for years and years to come. LOL

It's football season, so everyone enjoy.

Cheers,
Casey

Thanks Casey! Will try and think of this every day.
Beckysuenc

Wonderful heartfelt words Casey, Thanks. I had a chuckle too when I read what you said re things are getting heavier... i had too laugh... I can remember thinking how the kettle was getting heavier... of course less water goes in as it gets heavier! There is no way now i would fill it to the top... way to heavy - and you know i still don't think "Im weaker" ...whats with that huh :)

Thank you Casey for putting everything in perspective. As a newly diagnosed PALS this really helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back