One crossed line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear SD Friend, how on earth do you continue to find this cloaked wisdom? Very powerful indeed, and how it applies to us! We (pals/cals) are connected by a thread of streaming electrons. As I pondered that however, it hit me that all of our sense perceptions are merely streams of photons, atoms, electrons, random pieces of reality far too small to see. But, aren't our souls connected through some other reality, an unknown "science" far beyond our ability to understand? And, some say there is no G_d?

Jk, I am your friend and your FAMILY! :] The Universe just graces me with it like snowfall or a sunrise or the song of a Sparrow and it comes into my life just when I need it. xo

Ratman,

I'm almost on the floor laughing my butt off at your signature!

Thanks! I needed that!

PZ

I am bumping this back up and I hope that some of you will read the article-very inspring and seems so pertinent when I think about our Beth and Paul.

I KNOW we are connected! I have had people reach out to me when I needed extra prayer, and have done the same to those that I have felt and extra "tug on my heart" to pray for in their times of need.... All we need to do is quiet our mind/spirit to allow our All Mighty to fill us with His/Her divine grace.

Thank you my wise friend!
Peace,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back