Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Wooster
Dear SD Friend, how on earth do you continue to find this cloaked wisdom? Very powerful indeed, and how it applies to us! We (pals/cals) are connected by a thread of streaming electrons. As I pondered that however, it hit me that all of our sense perceptions are merely streams of photons, atoms, electrons, random pieces of reality far too small to see. But, aren't our souls connected through some other reality, an unknown "science" far beyond our ability to understand? And, some say there is no G_d?

indigosd

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Jk, I am your friend and your FAMILY! :] The Universe just graces me with it like snowfall or a sunrise or the song of a Sparrow and it comes into my life just when I need it. xo

Zaphoon

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
Ratman,

I'm almost on the floor laughing my butt off at your signature!

Thanks! I needed that!

PZ

indigosd

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
I am bumping this back up and I hope that some of you will read the article-very inspring and seems so pertinent when I think about our Beth and Paul.

Twinsmom

Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
FL
City
Miami
I KNOW we are connected! I have had people reach out to me when I needed extra prayer, and have done the same to those that I have felt and extra "tug on my heart" to pray for in their times of need.... All we need to do is quiet our mind/spirit to allow our All Mighty to fill us with His/Her divine grace.

Thank you my wise friend!
Peace,

Status
Not open for further replies.