06/2008
Country
US
State
any
City
any
Good morning to all the forum!

I'm so excited I can barely breathe! I completed a nursing class online at 11pm last night, about 60 minutes before the deadline! oops, I forgot the bipap last night. Too tired to mess with it, I guess!:razz::razz:

What this means, in a nutshell, is that I now have only 2 weeks left in my other nursing class, and I will be finished with this semester!

Then in December, I will graduate with my bachelor's in nursing. I realize nursing isn't for everyone, and I'm gonna keep this shorter than my usual, but for anyone out there that has doubts or fears about pursuing a dream after a diagnosed of ALS/MND, I just want to share that it IS possible, it is NOT easy, but it IS so worth it.

The feeling in my heart right now is amazing. Yes, I'm exhausted, slept til noon on my day off. But, in the big scheme of things, I have done it!

Hugs to you all for all your support and friendship,
brenda:smile:

CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA!

Huge accomplishment on your part and very encouraging testimony!

Zaphoon

Congratulations, Brenda. Way to go. You are amazing. Your chosen field of study is not simple, and the work can be intense. To accomplish this while caring for a family is a feat in and of itself. But to do it as a PAL kicks it up a notch, IMO. Cindy

Great news Brenda. My daughter is an RN. She is working on a degree in Paramedicine. I'm proud that you are able to finish this under difficult circumstances.

AL.

Brenda-
As always YOU ROCK! Nurses rock! My hubby is an RN. I applaud you for continuing to pursue life with passion and moving in a constantly FORWARD direction,even in the face of your battle.

You never fail to inspire and I am soooooooo proud of you!

Love,
Cindy

Brenda,

Congrats!

congratulations

I'm proud of you girl! Way To Go! :!::rolleyes:

A great accomplishment, to say the least!

Brenda, you are the poster child for Living Life to the Fullest With ALS. You amaze and inspire me ! Just two weeks to go ! Wow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back