OK for those Who Claim a Med Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told me that he has taken a look at the site before he had referred patients here. Don't know if he's a regular though.

AL.

my family doctor has been great through all this and he has fought for me with this compensation problem. She also told me to stop coming down to see her she was going to make house calls once a month. And she does comes up to see me at my home before her work she does beyond what she has to do. I

Im Confused He or She ? Read Carefully

my family doctor has been great through all this and he has fought for me with this compensation problem. She also told me to stop coming down to see her she was going to make house calls once a month. And she does comes up to see me at my home before her work she does beyond what she has to do. I

"He has fought for me " "She Also told me to stop "Just wandering ? Geo

Bossman ... that's so great that your family doctor is on your side. She sounds like one in a million. Hopefully, she'll help you get all this **** out of the way, so you can get the resources you need.

Think bossman just missed an S while typing. Mentions she a couple of other times so think it's a she.

AL.

OOOOOK Bud, Thanks and have a Nice day .Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back