Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
This is exciting! I've lost one friend and have gained 3! I'm just sitting back feeling the love from my friends on this forum!

Happy days!:-D

Zaphoon

You might have to change your name...to Pimpdaddy or something :)

Jenni,

There's already one P-daddy on this forum so, I'm guessing that "pimpdaddy" would be too close of an association and folk may get us confused.

I'm sticking with Zaphoon!

Zaphoon
(still feelin' the love... and my "pinched nerve"):-D

zaphoon,
you are a mess!, but a funny one, I'll give you that!

Brendapals,

Thank you for the "friendly" compliment. I like to add a little levity when I can.

Zaphoon

P.S.
I now have 7 friends! You all are wonderful!

Last edited:
There's already enough confusion with GrampAl and Capt. Al and MtPockets and just plain AL so don't be tryin no name changes.

AL.

the love

Rick and I are feeling' the love too, and sittin' here chucklin'. We aren't in your little
circle of friends here, but yet we are. Wouldn't it be great to have a get together where
we could all meet in person? It would be quite a party! M

I woke up last night from muscle cramps resulting from my PINCHED NERVE and was awake from 2:30 until 4. I didn't want to keep my husband awake as he is an attorney and has a busy day today so I had plenty of time to think. Of course I signed on and had an epiphany! If you ever change your mind and decide to change your name, I vote for Zapimp :) Just kidding!

And, Al, I just read your lawn mower story. Although I laughed, I also felt sad. I would personally HATE giving up riding on my riding mower. But loved the way you helped recuperate with wine!
:lol:

hey Z

Everytime I read your posts i chukle. Thanks for that! In real life I tend to be comic relief but coming on here trying to figure out about my PINCHED NERVE I'm not my best self. Anyway, just wanted to know that you brighten up the place around here and YOU ROCK! :mrgreen:

Thanks for all of the kind comments! They just add to the "love".

Al, I like the name, "Zaphoon" and will keep it, especially since I have such a fitting avatar in Gumby and Pokey.

Its nice to be in the company of such fine and excellent folk.

Zaphoon

P.S
The love just continues to pour in... I now have 9 forum friends!:-D
When I stasrted this thread, I had only 3.:mrgreen:

thats why everyone is calling u a pimp silly.

LOL you guys are just too funny lol.

Oh, I get it! (took me long enough and it wasn't until you explained it, Cindy...)

Zaphoon

I'm changing my name to Pokey!
I sure don't want to be Gumby, to hard of a hairdo!
Hey add me to your list of buddies also!
lol........
netty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back