Off topic, but cute just in time for Easter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertWoman

Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Tucson
Now THAT’S an Easter bunny...verified by http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/giantrabbit.asp

He weighs in at 22 pounds and measures a little over 3 feet. He is a breed of rabbit called German giant (how appropriate!). This is his owner, Hans Wagner, struggling to hold him up. From the NY Post article:

Wagner said, "We don't feed him an unusual diet. He goes through more than his brothers and sisters, but he eats the same food mix. His favorite food is actually lettuce. He can never get enough of it."

LOOK AT THOSE FEET!

Attachments

• giantrabbit_small.jpg
    giantrabbit_small.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 192
WOW, that's a huge rabbit - I'll say it again, look at those thumper feet!

See I told you there was an Easter Bunny. Going off topic once in a while can be therapeutic. We don't have to be all doom and gloom here.

big bunny

Has anyone ever seen curse of the were rabbit? well there he is the were rabbit. ha ha ha ha ha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kim

Gee... I though that that attack rabbit in Monty Python was a joke! But I know some Italians who would know what to do with a bunny that is that big!
T

My mom has a fat cat that weighs about 22 pounds. Now thats a big cat. But,. the bunny has him beat! Maybe its what we feed them, steak, potatoes, pie, cake, ice cream,etc. He is so cute !

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back