Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
Did you all think you would get rid of me that easily?

HA

I'll still be checking in on ya'll (is that it Dalvin?) during my time away, but it's true I'll not be so chatty as usual, but I won't be gone altogether either.

I'll think of ya'll and try to get some good snaps to give a laugh ...

House sitters are here and settled (they have their own 40' motorhome, it looks amazing!), dogs seem happy with them.

I'll say a cheerio in the morning as I don't go down to stay with my friends til tomorrow evening, then we fly out Thursday morning :)

woohoo

Have fun Tillie, you've earned a good vacation.
We'll be there in spirit with you.
Here's another example: watch out fer dem dere crocs.
See if you can wrap yer tongue around that one

Happy Trails! :)

Have a blast! Will be thinking of you the entire time and be careful around those crocs.

Debbie

>woohoo

Ditto that!

have fun tillie:)

And finally, some very good advise for you Miss Tillie:

YouTube

Dalvin I better not say it out loud or I might be mistaken for a tourist and thrown to the crocs!

Oh Barbie that second song had me rolling, and I loved the bit during the song where the big red kangaroo pushes that kid into the dam, such a classic!

You had to throw in another tie me kangaroo down version, and it was a good one!

hows this one?
http://youtu.be/tnlOS5cnavY

:DLOL! my third post didn't show--same song but not the same singer! that is very good advice for you my friend!

Of course our Steve Irwin (who was always saying crikey mate, and annoyed the hell outta me) didn't end up getting got by a croc as everyone thought would be his ending, but amazingly it was a sting ray!

I don't think there's much chance of a sting ray getting me, and I won't be trying to pat one anyways.

Don't worry, I've told me all that like a bear, I will run faster than at least one of them, especially since I'm sure they will all drink far more than I will ;)

House sitters did a good job of taking the dogs out to their paddock this morning, so I'm sure all will be fine here at home...

Brother is saying he is not staying in the nursing home he hates it there. No idea what he thinks as we have emptied his unit, power and phone are cancelled and the keys are handed in ... I'm not going to think about that stuff on holidays!

I sure hope I get some good photos of crocs to send you all, from a distance of course!

Have a great vacation Tille!

OK, that stupid crocodile song is stuck in my head...geez Louise.

>I sure hope I get some good photos of crocs to send you all

all nice and cuddly :)

Attachments

• DC0076L2.JPG
    DC0076L2.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 212
  • DC0071L3 (2).JPG
    DC0071L3 (2).JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 5C0074L (3).JPG
    5C0074L (3).JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 210