Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
KY
City
Stanford
My mother is steadily declining. She has reached the point where she can't eat or drink very well at all. She does have a feeding tube and is doing pretty good with it.

Mom is an avid state quarter collector. She has coin books for both "P" and "D" minted quarters. We live in Ky and mainly get the "P"s. I am hoping some of you that live in the western part of the USA might be able to get us a Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona "D" quarter. She needs these to catch up her collection and it is driving her crazy that she can't get out and about to look for them.

If you are able and willing to help, private message me and we'll discuss how to exchange coins and the postage. Any help you are able to give will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Lisa- my daughter works at a bank and she says the banks get a few rolls of each state quarter. Save yourself the postage and ask around. Chances are a bank in your town can help you.

Update

I have already been contacted by someone who says they have all three and will send them to me. This is just great, my mother is really looking forward to receiving these quarters.

The banks around my rural area have told me that they are having a hard time obtaining the "D"s. They say they used to get some of both but here lately the "D"s are scarce.

I am so grateful the responder was willing to do this for my mother. It is wonderful to know someone across many miles will still help out a stranger.

If anyone in the western part of USA needs "P"s and can't find them just let me know and I will be glad to get them to you.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back