PALS
Country
US
State
CA
City
Pleasanton
Hello,
My name is Isabel and I am an occupational therapy student. I am researching ALS for my neurorehabilitation course, and would greatly appreciate a chance to interview someone with ALS or a family member. This interview can be conducted through emails, and it will be anonymous when I reference it in my paper. What I am interested in is the impact ALS has had on your ability to function in your environment and in your daily activities (anything from dressing/eating to leisure activities to social participation). If someone agrees to be interviewed, I will have a list of questions created that can be answered through e-mail. Once again, I am appreciative of anyone who is interested in being interviewed. This will help me learn about ALS and also understand it from a personal perspective. It would be a valuable experience for me. You can reply to my posting here on the forum or you can contact me via e-mail at [email protected]
Thank you very much!

Thank you, Jan. I may have another interview, but just in case it falls through, would it be ok for me to still e-mail you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back