Status
Not open for further replies.
there has never been a als completed study on exercise. there is one under way or about to staart at ma general hospital. three groups, strength exercise, endurance exercise, and range of motion. participants will be rotated through all groups for specific amount of time. neur at als clinic said take 3000 units vit c and 25000 units bata-caritine. there is nothing western medicine can do for you. yes i do supplements and give some credit to my slow progression. still able to walk, talk, eat, breath, drive on my own, active and feel good, at my age 77, every day is a blessing. if you want more info pm me

Yes health food store , it's very important to fulfil the requirements that's it's
Organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil .
I bought a pretty significant bulk of it , will start that next week when dad cones back from india .

B12 and COQ10....are the only supplements my neuro suggested. I showed some spots on my brain so I think the coq10 is for memory. Your disease causes a lot of stress which can cause memory loss. I asked about coconut oil and my neuro said they just had a discussion on it, and that it couldn't hurt.

Thanks so much to all of you. I ask the neuro at Chapel Hill where I go, about any types of supplements and he just curled his lips and shook his head no. I have read all your post and I am going to take action. Thanks again for your valuable info...

I clicked the link above for the "Winning the Fight" website. It says you have to "register" for the Deanna Protocol. But I can't find any info on what it IS. Has anyone here actually tried it, and why is it so secretive? Is coconut oil the main part of it or something? Sorry- just found that site a bit cryptic. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back