02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Any information on this from anybody? NurOwn
My sister sent it to me but it doesn't even describe what it is !
Smells fishy!
Chally

Nur Own is Brainstorm the Israeli stem cell treatment that is in clinical trials. If you listen to their press conferences it seems very hopeful. If you listen to the experts it may be a helpful treatment in the future. It is not commercially available

Thanks Nikki, big sis is always on the lookout for something that might be helpful. I appreciate her efforts but ask to not do it real often and that if a cure should appear that I 'll probably know asap. Love ya chally

One of our member, Kelly B, has a husband in the trial.
She is seeing results!

I hope Kelly B will tell us about it then, please ask her to if you are talking to her Greg :)

I poked her on fb, probably will respond after work.

One of our member, Kelly B, has a husband in the trial.
She is seeing results!

Do you know how they got into the trial? Is she from Israel?

There is a trial for this that is taking place in the US. They live in the US.

There is a trial for this that is taking place in the US. They live in the US.

Really??? That sounds promising if she is seeing results and that they are doing it in the US too.

I agree, this could be interesting espically since this 21 century cure act is passing house/ senate just needing pres to sign then mucho $$$$ are available. $$$$$$ talks with these trails.
Love ya. Chally

I agree, this could be interesting espically since this 21 century cure act is passing house/ senate just needing pres to sign then mucho $$$$ are available. $$$$$$ talks with these trails.
Love ya. Chally

Maybe hubby and I need to move to the US! ;) Who has a spare room and loves Boston Terriers? hehe I had a really bad, emotional day yesterday, so this has lifted my spirits and hopes :)

The problem with clinical trials is the criteria they use to accept a patient. Early on my husbands disease, I called nurown in Israel, and here in the US but there were no positive response. It is extremely frustrating, I have been trying to get him in a clinical trial since day 1, but now when finally they would include him in a clinical trial for NP001, his breathing has deteriorated and can't participate.
I hate the way the clinical trials are managed. There is no common sense, it is extremely slow and definitely is no patient oriented.

I agree that it is heartbreaking when you try and try to get in on some of these clinical trials and then find the exclusions like the peg or pfts won't allow it to happen.

The really irritating one is 'less than 24mo from Dx'.
Excuse me all to hell for living too long!

How about this, in Syndey they're doing the Coppet Trials at the moment. We are seeing doctors at Sydney University and the trials are at Macquaire Uni - they won't accept my husband because we're part of Sydney Uni. The government hasn't opened the trial up so anyone can be seen, only those patients who see Maq Uni doctors can apply. That makes me so angry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back