Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
Today the company announced that they will be getting a European patent, in addition to previously granted patents in the US, Canada, Israel and Japan. Following the patents, where applicable (you can't get them everywhere) tells you some of where they will be marketing. Of course, negotiating for reimbursement in each country so that access actually exists, is a different matter.

I have been watching nurown by brainstorm for sometime now, but I hadn't seen it mentioned here, so I was apprehensive about bringing it up. My frustration stems (no pun intended ) from the continued traditional trial phases. It is safe, has zero detrimental (we're dying anyway ) side effects and helps symptoms to slow down enough to help regeneration. To date those who were expected to be our primary advocate the ALSA has not supported this research at all, they've not supported or encouraged it in anyway whatsoever. This procedure is working. Not for everyone, but for some, shouldn't the some, that it will work for, have the ability to receive? I don't mean to soapbox, or to be considered especially political, but I don't want to die because someone thinks the wrong people will make to much money.

Dee Dee, I hear your frustration. There are numerous threads on NurOwn. Check the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back