PALS
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Hereford
Hi to all!
I am the third daughter in a family of 5...I am the one that lives in the town where my parents reside. My mother was diagnosted with ALS in August of 05. Many tears have been shed, but from the start we all agreed that we would be happy as long as we could. I found this support sight and decided that it was time for me to ask others for suggestions and support.
Thanks for being here

Living in the same town, I imagine you are able to be there for your mom much more often than your sisters. This time is a blessing, though sometimes it can be emotionally painful. I hope that you and your family have been able to access good medical care for your mom and the support you need. This is a great site for learning about other people's experiences and asking questions. I have found people's ideas very helpful, and the kindness that has been extended to me I treasure. Welcome. Holly

Hi,

Welcome!

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your Mom. My Mom had ALS too, she lived with me and my hubby.

You have found a great place to come, to ask questions, to voice your frustrations, whatever. The people here have a wealth of information, from personal experiences.

You are always welcome at my door, email me anytime!

Sonia,
British Columbia, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back